- Lively and unspoilt market town with great spirit
- Fascinating architecture – castle, church, medieval and Georgian buildings
- Independent shops and traditional market
- Surrounded by the beautiful and unspoiled countryside of the Welsh Marches – the England-Wales border country
- Excellent reputation for food and drink
- Great festivals and lots of events
- “The most perfect town in England” – Betjeman
Ludlow and its castle are perched on a cliff above the picturesque River Teme in south Shropshire: the town breathes history at every turn. The town centre’s ordered elegance is evidence of the 900 year old Norman planned town.
This web site has the information you need about Ludlow, from Where to Stay, What’s on, Where to Eat to Travel and Parking.