Ludlow and its castle are perched on a cliff above the picturesque River Teme in south Shropshire: the town breathes history at every turn. The town centre’s ordered elegance is evidence of the 900 year old Norman planned town.
- Lively and unspoilt market town with great spirit
- Fascinating architecture – castle, church, medieval and Georgian buildings
- Independent shops and traditional market
- Surrounded by the beautiful and unspoiled countryside of the Welsh Marches – the England-Wales border country
- Excellent reputation for food and drink
- Great festivals and lots of events
- “The most perfect town in England” – Betjeman
This web site has the information you need about Ludlow, from Where to Stay, What’s on, Where to Eat to Travel and Parking.