- Caesar Salad and ActorsCaesar Salad and Actors During my time cooking I have served many famous people, a sprinkling of royalty, politicians, diplomats, and even Edwina Curry. Don`t run away with the idea that these celebrities were beating a path to the door for my cooking, mostly they were just passing, paused for an hour or so and […]Caesar Salad and Actors is a post from: TH […]
- Restaurant ReviewFrom my local newspaper My friend and I booked a midweek table and arrived to find the venue more than half full, though by 8.30pm the reverse was true. Restaurant Review is a post from: THE WATERDINERestaurant Review is a post from: THE WATERDINE The post Restaurant Review appeared first on Waterdine.
- Andalucia DreamingPerhaps because I studied classical guitar, 0r perhaps because I have worked with many spanish hotel staff, I have always held an affinity with Spain and in particular that part called Andalucia which is the heart of Flamenco and the birthplace of Andres Segovia. We visited an area where the Tejeda and Almijara mountains tumble […]Andalucia Dreaming is a pos […]
- El Acebuchal The Village of Ghosts AndaluciaThe Lost Village of Ghosts Andalucia A few years ago a friend bought a villa just outside the little Andalucia town of Competa which lies a few kilometres from Nerja up in the mountains on the edge of the Natural Park of the Tejeda and Almijara mountain ranges. When they sold their business and house […]El Acebuchal The Village of Ghosts Andalucia is a post […]
- Licensing Act 2003 and Live entertainment red tapeThe Licensing Act 2003, the Culture Secretary writes on “something they call a blog” that his department are consulting on government plans to scrap some some of the live entertainment red tape.When the licensing Act 2003 was introduced it was not just the sale of alcohol that was affected but any kind of public entertainment would […]Licensing Act 2003 an […]